SF Group are currently looking for a Project Coordinator for our leading Interior Design client based near Bromsgrove.
This permanent position is in place to help coordinate work internally to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the work flow effectively during the project
- Chase up deliveries
- Ensure work is completed at the correct time and within budget
- To lead by example in a positive approach to change
- Produce regular project reporting to effectively communicate the status of the projects
- Identify and escalate priority issues appropriately
- To adhere to company policies at all times
- Any other duties as assigned by your Line Manager
The ideal person will be/have:
- Previous experience in a similar position managing projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities successfully to strict deadlines
- Ability to closely manage projects ensuring delivery to a high standard, required specification, on time and on budget
This position will pay an annual salary of between £23,000 and £25,000 a year for the relevant candidate. If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.