Social Worker - Fostering
Social Worker - Fostering - Herefordshire - GBP28 p/h
We currently have a new role available for an experienced Social Worker to join a Fostering Team in Herefordshire.
Successful Social Workers will be expected to be confident in undertaking Connected Persons Assessments and have the ability to meet court timescales. You will also be expected to have knowledge and experience of undertaking annual reviews of foster cares and the PLO process.
Due to the nature of this position candidates must have post qualified experience within a fostering team.
Benefits as a Fostering Social Worker:
- Long term contracts
- Rare opportunity to join fostering as a locum
- Access to my liquid Rewards
As a Fostering Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding cases
- Proving support to foster carers
- Form F Assessments
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Conducting initial visits
- Taking cases to panel
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme