Merchandiser / Showroom Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
Are you an experienced Merchandising Professional looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, our client are now recruiting for a Visual Merchandiser / Supervisor / Showroom Manager and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continuing business success and growth, they now have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Visual Merchandiser / Showroom Manager.
What can they do for you?
- A competitive salary of 18-20k
- A generous discount on brand products.
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Visual Merchandiser / Supervisor /Showroom manager responsibilities:
- Relay category depts under the supervision of manager.
- Responsibility for setting up windows and in-store displays.
- Coaching colleagues on store presentation and setting excellent standard.
- Adopt merchandising principles to achieve visual excellence.
- Provide merchandising training.
The ideal Visual Merchandiser / Supervisor Showroom manager
We are looking for people who have worked for a fast-paced retailer and can hit the ground running while demonstrating the following skills:
- Visual merchandising skills with the ability to lead the layout of a new campaign launch
- Customer focused approach
- The ability to work well within a team or using own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, dynamic, and energetic, with a positive outlook
- Passionate about retail
If this sounds like the ideal Visual Merchandiser / Supervisor /Showroom Manager role for you and you are looking to join a company who values both their customers and employees, then click apply!