We are recruiting on behalf of our client located in the Cradley Heath area for a Works Supervisor.
Our client is an extremely well established Manufacturing company of whom have made some internal changes and re-structure recently, this has assisted the need to recruit for this position, this being said, this is a great opportunity to join a very ambitious and forward thinking company.
The role is reporting directly to the Factory Manager, you will have experience in supervising a team of people and effectively organising their workload. You will assist with the planning and motivation of the team to produce quality products within targeted timescales.
A good understanding of Health & Safety requirements along with a desire to ensure compliance at all times is essential.
Experience of working with technical drawings is essential, IT literacy and CAD experience would be an advantage.
Additional tasks to include:-
- Monitoring and recording attendance, holidays, timekeeping & sickness.
- Co-ordinate team members activities and work schedules.
- H&S, report any failure to comply or potential dangers to management.
- Assist with disciplinary procedures where necessary.
- Attend meetings as required to discuss production related topics.
- Deputise in Factory Managers absence.
The job description is indicative of the nature and level of responsibility associated with the role. It is not exhaustive and on occasions you will be required to undertake other duties that may arise.
Hours of work: 08.00am - 16.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary circa £22,000 per annum.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please follow the application link.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82361146