SEN Teaching Assistant - Solihull -September Start
Flourish Education are currently working with a successful mainstream Secondary School in the Solihull area who are searching for SEN Teaching Assistant’s to start in September.
This role is to work with children with special needs on a 1 to 1 basis as well as in small groups. In order for the children to excel the right candidate will have strong experience working with children with special needs and behavioural issues.
The role is required to start in September 2018 and has the potential to turn into a permanent role following the child through their school life.
To apply to this role you will need the following
- Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
- At least 1 year of experience within Secondary Schools
- Experience of working with children with Special Needs and Learning Difficulties
- Experience of working on a 1:1 basis
- A good reference from your most recent school
- Good behaviour management
- To work on a 1:1 and small group basis with children with Special Needs
- To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
- Encourage children’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
- Reward good behaviour and challenge or take action on poor behaviour
- To work closely with the teacher to assist in the planning, development and delivery of all areas of the curriculum for pupils
- Assist the school in communicating with parent and carers using appropriate approach
- Your own dedicated consultant, contactable 24/7
- Online portal access
- Referral bonuses
- PAYE and Umbrella pay options
- Pension scheme
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to exclusive schools in the local area
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Holly Woodward at Flourish Education
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82476428