Very well established, friendly, professional and forward thinking.
Providing key administrative support to the department, handling a wide variety of tasks whilst maintaining a high level of customer service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handling inbound correspondence from customers, suppliers and other third parties.
- Resolve enquiries of an administrative nature primarily in writing, escalating where specialist knowledge is required.
- Recording information accurately on company systems, ensuring any actions taken are properly logged and followed up on.
- Opening and distributing daily post for the department.
- Other general administrative tasks.
- Must have previous administration experience.
- Able to liaise both internally and externally by phone, e-mail, face-to-face or in writing.
- Experience investigating and dealing with administrative queries.
- Computer literate with experience using MS Office and in-house software.
- Strong communication skills, with a proactive and flexible demeanour.
This is a full-time permanent position and the salary is between GBP14,500 and GBP15,500 per annum depending entirely upon skills and experience. There is a company bonus and an outstanding range of company benefits.