Staff Nurse - ( RMN / RGN ) - Care Home
Staff Nurse ( RGN / RMN ) - Nursing Home
- Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Physical disabilities and general care
- Service: General and Mental health care older adults care home
- Salary: GBP16.00 per hour (GBP27,400 - GBP36,600 per annum) enhancements
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (22, 33, 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights available depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience RGN, RMN who will play a key role in our care home. The home specialises in care of older adults including Physical and general care.
The Home has a family run feel with staff moral extremely high, nurses with in the home provide the highest level of care to all residents building strong relationships. As a registered nurse in the home you will be responsible in helping with the day to day running of the home supporting the independent lifestyle of all residents. The staff turnover in the home is extremely low and very rarely needs to recruit.
The home is purpose built and situated in the community on Nuneaton.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
Staff Nurse Benefits:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Annual pay reviews
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Overtime enhancements
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free uniform
- NMC PIN reimbursement
- DBS refunded after 1 year
*All applicants must have a valid UK nursing PIN RGN, RMN or RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to