Occupational Health Advisor
Nothing But Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Occupational Health Advisor on a permanent part time basis in Wolverhampton. This is a 3 day a week permanent job role.
Salary: £38,000.00 per annum (Based on 5 days a week)
Benefits: Will be given on application
The post holder must be a registered nurse (Level 1) with a NMC recognised qualification in occupational health nursing and an up to date profile to show evidence of continuous professional development and relevance to Occupational Health.
Experience and/or technical training in audiometry, spirometry and hand-arm vibration however support for technical training will be provided where appropriate.
The post holder will need to be competent with IT (Microsoft Office) and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to work both in a team and on their own initiative.
- Close liaison and excellent communication with Line Managers, HR and Safety personnel within the client organisation
- Appropriate liaison both verbal and written with outside agencies such as GPs and Consultants
- Provision of appropriate, added value advice - including use of Occupational Physicians /Physiotherapists /Ergonomists as deemed clinically necessary to achieve best results for the employee and the client
- Excellent record keeping and maintenance of occupational health records
- Support the OH Dept in reviewing / updating best practice clinical guidance and procedures
If this is of interest, please apply.