Unit Assembly Operator
We are looking for talented and ambitous individuals to join and ever growing manufacturing team in Stoke On Trent. Within this role you will be carrying out electro-mechanical assembly of products within a busy manufacturing environment.
What The Role Entails:
- Follow and interpret instructions, drawings and diagrams correctly.
- Position and Align parts
- Join / Secure parts in place using standard handheld tools
- Connect / route wires PCB / other components using standard equipment and procedures (soldering and crimping).
- Install finished assemblies / subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
What you will need for this role:
- Keen eye for detail.
- Basic Knowledge of electronics- desirable
- Previous experience in the role / similar
- Hard working and reliable attitude
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Training and full induction provided.
- Early finish Fridays!!
- Overtime opportunities.
If you are interested in the role, apply online today.