Vascular Access - Territory Manager
A fantastic opportunity for a Territory Manager in the West and East Midlands region with a rapidly expanding, Medical Devices sales company.
This is a unique opportunity for a driven and energetic individual with science degree or previous sales experience to further develop their career with an internationally recognised company. They are well established across the UK and Europe, offering a range of products in vascular access, PICC lines and IV management.
Most importantly you will be target-focused and ambitious, ready to push your career forward with a new company. You will also be a car driver and prepared to travel to the company's different clients and locations.
Successful candidates will meet the following:
- Be on territory ideally between West Midlands and East Midlands
- A driving license
- A person who enjoys a challenge
- A great work ethic
- Have strong emotional resilience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Having been in the industry for decades our client operates throughout England and Ireland providing sales, education and training, technical support and administration and they are committed to maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction within the Healthcare sector.
The main duty of the Territory Manager will be:
- To provide support to surgeons, respiratory, ICU, A&E, cardiology, orthopaedics, and vascular access/IV teams
- Expectation to drive the business forward developing key relationships with customers into lasting relationships.
- Assisting customers with clinical, technical and commercial inquiries.
- As a key team member, you’ll be responsible for targeted and analytical business development to ensure new opportunities are recognised and maximised.
As a brand ambassador acting as the face of the business, you’ll be expected to provide feedback on promotional programs and environmental changes to provide ideas of how to improve product and company performance in the marketplace. Attend conferences and meetings as appropriate.
Package and benefits:
- Salary: They are offering between £30k to £38k p/a, (DOE)
- Perks of the role: Company car OR car allowance
- Bonus up to 15k
- Excellent growth and progress your career to the next level.
So if you are looking to join an established, successful organization where you can be entrusted to work autonomously and make a true difference to the business then I want to hear from you.
If you’re interested in this position and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us on ***********
Sugarman Health is a recruitment agency who specialise in medical sales, marketing, and clinical positions. We work in numerous sectors including wound care, consumables, surgical, orthopaedics, cardiology, radiology, spine, neurology, patient monitoring, capital equipment, respiratory and more. If you are looking for opportunities in this sector, then we want to hear from you right away!
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960696004