Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Full Training
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Solihull, West Midlands
Basic £18k to £20k, OTE 1st year £40k +, 2nd year £60k + Uncapped
Project Resource is a market leading and fast growing consultancy that specialises in placing mid-level professionals through to directors within the civil engineering and construction sector.
It's a great time to join us as the construction industry is surging forward in all areas for example, house building, infrastructure and commercial construction. The average fees for our placing our highly skilled and specialist candidates are high and our sector is not saturated like IT and finance providing Trainee Recruitment Consultants with excellent conditions to earn commission from day one.
Top performers can expect to earn over £100,000 per annum….there are people within our business achieving this right now, some within 2 years of graduation. We provide extensive one on one training to help you achieve your full potential and we operate as a meritocracy so your progression is in your hands!
The role involves
- Proactive generation of vacancies by telephone and email canvassing.
- Management of the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Development of new clients.
- Development of existing client business to improve repeat business and retain clients.
- Advertising of all vacancies through various approved advertising mediums
- Development of your own market by conducting marketing drives, and structured canvassing and demonstrating networking techniques.
You should be
- A graduate with an exceptional achievement record
- Highly money motivated
- A natural communicator
- Friendly and outgoing
On top of high earnings we also have 3 annual targets for European weekends away and an annual super trip target, previous destinations have included Miami, New York and Las Vegas. Project Resource is a great place to meet, work with and socialise with ambitious, motivated and outgoing people like you!
Full training is provided, call us or apply to discover more…
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82684561