Children’s Registered Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a proven Children's Home Residential Manager to look after a 4-bedded LD/ASD service. This opportunity is working for a fantastic company who truly value their children in care and their staff. Future progression within the company will be marked for this Manager due to the company expanding. If you currently hold your Level 3, Registered already and are looking for a new challenge then this is for you.
The main responsibilities of the Children's Home Residential Manager include:
- To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
- Developing the team.
- Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
- To develop systems which ensure the effective allocation of resources.
The key skills and experience required for the Children's Home Residential Manager include:
- NVQ 4 in Caring for Children & Young People or equivalent, level 5 would be a bonus.
- A proven track record of successfully managing similar Children's Residential facilities.
- Working in an "good" environment at the moment.
- Strong staff management.
- An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
- A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
- Managerial experience in a Learning Disability or Emotional Behavioural Disorders environment.
Previously successful candidates have worked as a Registered Manager/ Home Manager within a Children's Residential setting.
If you are interested in this Residential manager role then please forward your up to date CV to or call me on to discuss things further.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."