Registered Nurse RGN / RMN Nursing Home
Role: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN )
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available - very flexible - Options of hours available - 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours per week
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Pay: £16.50 per hour ( £41,184 based on 48 hours )
* Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 *
Further Details: We are delighted to be recruiting for a motivated Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN ) to join a fantastic nursing home situated in Wednesfield, Wolverhampton. This bright and friendly home is ideally located in the small and friendly community. This is a purpose-built care home designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care..
The Home Manager is keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training
Person Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse of any specialism ( RGN or RMN ). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. You must have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
Employee Benefits include:
- Cost of NMC pin renewal paid each year
- Excellent preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Excellent and friendly work environments
- Established and supportive nurse team
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- SMART childcare vouchers
- SMART pension options
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
If you would like to know more information about this role, please email your CV to or call Rebecca on .
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.