Caretalent is an independent, well established Recruitment company with a fantastic reputation in the Health and Social care industry, not only in West Brom but throughout the UK.
Due to continued success we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our office on a permanent basis.
The Recruitment Consultant's responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Building strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Booking your own client meetings and attending those business meetings
- Negotiating terms of business with clients in line with the Branch Managers guidelines.
- Recruitment Process: Managing the full 360 recruitment process which includes - vacancies taken, candidate sourcing, advertising, CV profiling and submission, interviews/offers, placements, supporting with contracts of employment and the 6 week post-placement support process.
The Consultant will ideally have:
- Experience using job boards such as Totaljobs, CV library and Reed
- Experience in attending face to face client meetings
- Previous Recruitment Consultant experience preferred especially in the Healthcare industry
In return a competitive salary is offered, plus uncapped commission along with a free parking pass, a competitive holiday allowance which increases with service, spot prizes and incentives, annual bonuses (performance dependant), and development opportunities