Homeless Support worker opportunities available with A leading national Housing association based in the West Midlands.
A well established Housing and Healthcare group with an expected 800 new employees to be recruited into the business over the next 12 months.
Specialising predominantly in Mental Health, Learning Difficulties and Homeless services - excellent brand reputation and an aspiring top employer in the industry.
The Support Worker position
- Working with local authorities and charities assisting Tenants sustain their tenancies
- Supporting around 20x service users
- Supporting tenants with a substance or alcohol dependency "get back on their feet"
- Ensuring properties are well maintained and reporting all issues to our in house Property Management team
- All properties and tenants are based around Birmingham area
Salary and Working hours
- £17,000 - 18,000 per annum (Basic salary)
- Monday to Friday 0900 - 1700