A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Workshop Manager to join my client, a successful family owned company based in Alcester.
The role is offered on a permanent basis, 08:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday with a salary of between GBP30,000 and GBP40,000 per annum.
- Receipt of job instructions via email and verbally, opening jobs on ibcos and scheduling into the workbook
- Advise Salesperson of lead time
- Allocating work to available resources based on capability
- Check availability of required parts, new and used
- Liaise with Sales and Parts Departments regarding work and parts required and any issues arising
- Organise sub contractors
- Research online / books for technical information to provide solutions
- Sourcing and purchasing of tooling
- Management of workshop engineers and stores person
- Induction of new starters
- Complete return to work forms
- Discipline - investigations and disciplinary hearings
- Carry out annual appraisals and implement performance management plans when required
- Identify and request training requirements for engineers, product and operational
- Ensure a safe working environment on site
- Deliver tool box talks
- Deal with reported hazards and near misses - follow up with investigation, remedial actions and recommendations
- Involvement with risk assessments and SSOW Health & Safety committee member H&S site inductions for sub contractors
- Ensure tools and equipment are safe and maintained including asset machines
- Manage the facility, organising maintenance and repair.
- Be a key holder and ensure site security
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser