Water Treatment Service Technician - Nuneaton
Complete Water Hygiene and Water Treatment works at client sites to company standards and in a timely and effective manner, ensuring customer compliance and sanctification.
- Complete Water Hygiene & Water Treatment programmes at client sites to company standards.
a) Carry out Water Hygiene & Water Treatment tasks to company standards.
b) Daily travel to multiple sites as required.
c) Develop an in-depth working knowledge and understanding of customer sites.
d) Create a strong working relationship with the client
- Produce and complete necessary paperwork and electronic records
a) Timely and accurate completion and distribution of paperwork / electronic records to company and customer standards.
- Maintain and promote Health & Safety standards within your team, to subcontractors, and to clients to company standards and procedures.
a) Actively work to ensure you have the relevant paperwork and Health & Safety equipment to conduct your tasks safely and to company standards
b) Ensure a thorough understanding of Anker Elemental Health & Safety procedures and uphold and promote these policies at all times
c) Report any near misses and accidents/incidents to the relevant parties as soon as possible and work with the investigative bodies to identify improvements to equipment or policies.
- Assist with any other tasks as required by the business
a) Cooperatively assist in any way within your capabilities to aid colleagues and ensure the business meets its operational requirements
- Additional Responsibilities as Specialty & Training Dictates
a) Conduct legionella Risk Assessments to company standards
- Attention to detail
- Develop customer relationships
- Committed to providing high level of customer service
- Works well in a team
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of legionella / 'Legionnaires' disease
- Knowledge of water systems and control methods
- Driving Licence
- Experience of working unsupervised