Project Engineer (Consumables & Disposables)
Role: Project Engineer (Consumables & Disposables)
Location: Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Salary: GBP50,000 + Shares + Bonus + Benefits
We are acting on behalf of a very successful and highly innovative medical devices manufacturer in the Warwcikshire area. This company has created waves on a global scale with their innovation and due to steady growth and success, they now have a requirement for a Project Engineer who has expertise specifically in consumables and disposables.
As Project Engineer, you will be managing projects and aiding in the development of manufacturing processes for medical devices to ensure all processes are validated prior to release. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Development of build manuals for repeatable production and device history for increased production quality.
- Identify and implement yield improvement.
- Development of calibration and maintenance processes.
- Ownership of midline tests.
- Drive the design transfer for consumables to achieve project deadlines.
- Own PFMEA for consumable products and support DFMEA activities.
- Troubleshooting of device failures.
- Satisfy Quality and Regulatory needs of documentation and control.
You will have the following:
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in production management, engineering or business discipline.
- Qualification in supply chain management / procurement - highly desirable.
- Full understanding of ISO 13485 requirements.
- Experienced within medical or pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution on high volume, automated lines.
- Excellent ability to negotiate whilst also building strong relationships with supplier networks.
- Excellent understanding of production planning and customer support activities.
- Ability to manage product change from beginning to completion.
- Understanding of legal agreement construction and negation particularly to define supply conditions.
What's in it for you?
As well as a total package in the region of GBP80,000, you will be part of an organisation that is fast becoming a global pioneer in the world of haemodialysis. Please contact Mohsin or Janet now for a confidential chat.