Business Analyst - Wolverhampton - £40,000 + 33 days holiday + Life Assurance
This position is ideal for a Business Analyst looking to make their next step in their career. This role will still be involved in hands on scoping, analysing, implementing, configuration and support of business solutions. There will be some travel to UK and Ireland sites.
Working as part of a large and dynamic local T Team. You will work with business units from around UK & Ireland (Mainly UK) identify, scope and drive change and improvement through IT solutions.
Key duties as IT Business Analyst include:
* Work with business to scope business processes
* Take business requirements and processes, identify changes improvements and challenge requests to come up with optimal solutions
* Work with the business to scope requirements, write-up specifications for changes
* Understand business requirements, and ensure optimal solutions are delivered.
* Work with key stakeholders to identify timelines and manage projects
* Work with multiple development teams, monitoring development, liaise with key stakeholders on blockages or changes to development.
* Facilitating meetings, training and workshops for key users
* Working with both legacy systems, as well as implementation and scoping of cutting edge replacement systems.
* Play an active part in development and scoping of solutions.
* Strong communication skills, including good documentation and written skills.
* At least 3 years' experience of business analyst role, or roles in which Scoping and/or project management skills were a key part.
* Experience of agile development and management platforms (TFS, Kanban, Jira, Youtrack or similar)
* Experience of working directly with development teams
* Good presentation skills
* Good relationship building skills
* Ability to engage in constructive conversation, and challenge stakeholders to achieve optimal solutions
* Experience in ERP solutions (Ideally LIMS)
Don't miss out on this opportunity, click apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82582501