Surgical Urology - Territory Manager
The client is currently seeking an experienced & self-sufficient Territory Manager or Senior Territory Manager. You will be responsible for the direct sales and promotion of the Surgical Urology product portfolio on your territory. This will involve you demonstrating Surgical Urology devices to surgeons & clinical staff in a hospital theatre environment, and carrying out meetings with business and procurement managers to grow market share for your portfolio as well as providing after sales support.
Territory location South East & parts of East Anglia:
- Work autonomously to achieve individual sales goals & targets, collaborate positively & effectively in a team & across the matrix organisation in pursuit of shared objectives.
- Prospecting, lead generation, follow-up, order closing.
- Demonstration & evaluation of our products to meet customer needs, within a hospital operating theatre environment.
- Progress opportunities to successful order closure.
- Account management & new business development in pursuit of sales growth & customer satisfaction.
- Effective time & priority management, including workload planning & diary management, maintain company records & CRM database accurately & on time.
- Strong commercial acumen and high level of technical aptitude
- High-level of technical aptitude
- Medical Sales background
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in medical or surgical devices is preferred.
- The desire to work hard and succeed in a competitive market is an important prerequisite
- Experience selling Medical equipment
- Technically minded individual
- A full UK driving licence is essential
So if you are looking to join an established, successful organisation where you can be entrusted to work autonomously and make a true difference to the business then I want to hear from you.
If you’re interested in this position and would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us on ***********
Sugarman Health is a recruitment agency who specialise in medical sales, marketing, and clinical positions. We work in numerous sectors including wound care, consumables, surgical, orthopaedics, cardiology, radiology, spine, neurology, patient monitoring, capital equipment, respiratory and more. If you are looking for opportunities in this sector, then we want to hear from you right away!
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960696737