CRM Development & Implementation Officer
Develop, implement and maintain the CRM system to support changing and growing project and department requirements.
Provide management information and reporting necessary for the efficient and effective management of the Growth Hub, including reporting to project boards and funding bodies.
Negotiate and liaise with Business Solutions Centres (BSCs) and Growth Hub partners to establish mechanisms and principle for free exchange of data to support department activity and funded projects
Develop and produce data, analysis and reports to monitor achievement against Faculty strategic targets, and to inform strategy development
Report to and advise the Growth Hub Management Team on relevant systems and reporting
Drive the quality assurance and associated processes of the Growth Hub
Deliver an excellent level of customer service and data integrity
Manage the day to day use of data in line with the legal requirements.
Ensure compliance with data management and sharing regulations
Manage day to day activity of CRM Data & Information Administrator
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- A Levels / Equivalent Qualifications
- IT Qualifications / Equivalent Experience
- High Standards of Literacy, Numeracy and IT Skills
- Excellent EXCEL skills - ability to use spreadsheets and databases
- Experience of using and developing CRM (Goldmine) or similar client management systems
- Ability to Generate data for reports
- Analysing data and information to draw conclusions and identify trends and anomalies
- Ability to modify and develop data systems to support changing reporting and data management requirements
- Understanding of the Freedom of information acts
- Understanding of Data Protection regulations
- Experience of providing accurate and key information to contribute to decision making processes
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIRED
- Project planning skills
- Awareness of current issues affecting funded projects
- Experience of using Goldmine
- Experience of ERDF & RGF Funding
- Relevant professional or technical qualification in a similar field
If you feel like you meet the skills required to be successful within this role, we are looking for immediate starts so please attach your CV and we will be in touch if you are successful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82719197