Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: £16.09ph (£40,161pa)
Hours: Full time, a mix of hours available
Are you looking for your next step up the nursing career ladder? Would you like to work for an award-winning National Care Provider? This could be the role for you!
We need a Unit Manager for a service in Leamington Spa that offers specialist Care to the Elderly across two floors, the 1st floor is General Nursing and the 2nd floor is Residential and Nursing. Each floor has x1 nurse and x5 carers and some 121 care as well. Your role would be to manage the General Unit.
This opportunity is best suited to staff nurses looking for a step up or senior nurses who are looking for more support to progress in their career. Does this sound like you? Can't wait to apply? Skip to the bottom and apply now, or call or email Jen at Randstad on 0161 245 3633, email . Keep reading for Benefits, Responsibilities, and Requirements.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Part of a Profit-share scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Long-standing manager
- Fantastic Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Rewards points scheme
- Mentor bonus scheme
- Tier 2 sponsorship for eligible nurse
- Running of the General Nursing Unit.
- Reporting to the Home Manager.
- You will have direct responsibility for the performance of staff nurses and care staff.
- Show commitment to the group and share their ethos of delivering a high standard of person-centered care.
- You'll use your compassion and experience to help deliver clinical care to high standards.
- Make sure your team is updated with the latest clinical developments by providing coaching, training and mentoring that will engage and inspire them.
- NMC registered either; RGN, RMN or RNLD
- Experience in a nursing home is desirable
- You will be committed to championing independence, choice, and dignity in the home
- Ability to communicate at all levels and build trusting relationships
This role is open to receiving applications over the next 4 weeks. Within 3 days of applying, I will be in contact with suitable applicants to discuss the role and your experience further. Then there is just a one stage interview process and you will have feedback within 1 week.
If you're passionate about delivering high-quality care in a friendly and supportive environment then this may be the role for you, don't hesitate and apply below today! Or you can contact Jen Chorlton at Randstad Care on 0161 245 3633 or email
This position will be suitable for; Unit Manager,Clinical Lead, Senior Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RMN, Mental Health Nurse, RNLD, Community Nurse, Agency Nurse, Dementia Nurse
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82720608