My client is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Sous Chef to join their fantastic, award-winning team. This is a great opportunity to join a very talented brigade and contribute to their success going forward. This venue has an excellent reputation for producing exceptional food produced using fresh, locally sourced, seasonal ingredients!
Sous Chef - Fantastic, award-winning team - Role Responsibility
Role Responsibilities As Sous Chef you will be confident across all sections in the kitchen and have great confidence in your abilities. You will be responsible for the kitchen in the Head Chefs absence and work with the head chef to ensure that high quality standards all always maintained. Your will have great man management and motivational skills and remain calm under pressure. As Sous chef you will help to lead the team and have experience in ordering, stock control and kitchen management.
Duties will include:
- Mentoring and development of junior chefs
- Be preparing and serving exceptional food from fresh seasonal ingredients
- Working across various sections of the kitchen
- Be knowledgeable about all health, safety & hygiene matters
- Have superb attention to detail
- Have a genuine passion for exceptional food
- Enthusiastic and ambitious by nature
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and standards
- At least 2 years experience working at a similar level
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82398556