Senior HR Advisor
Senior HR Advisor
My client, a fantastic private sector business, who are going through a great period of growth and transformation are looking for a Senior HR Advisor to join their newly created HR team. The business operates across the UK and are a leading player in their field who have a lot of financial backing from their owners.
The successful Senior HR Advisor will be exposed to a very busy working environment and the business is looking for someone who can help to develop the HR function and be an influential figure sitting between the HR Advisor and HR Business Partners.
The Senior HR Advisor will assist with all aspects of HR for the business. They will be responsible for working closely with the HR Director and Business Partners to help ensure that the HR department is kept fully up to date, cases area dealt with correctly and can act as an escalation point for the HR Advisor. This position also offers fantastic career development with the right candidate being able to progress and be responsible for their own local region over time.
As the successful Senior HR Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring HR data is kept fully up to date
- Ensure that policy documents are updated in the correct way
- Dealing with HR employee relations cases
- Working with the HR leaders on new business acquisitions and mergers
- Assist with recruitment for different areas of the business
- Support on different HR projects
- Provide HR support
- Working towards having responsibility for local region
It would be highly beneficial for you to be:
- CIPD part or fully qualified
- Experienced working within a fast-paced environment
- Happy to travel locally when necessary
To apply for the Senior HR Advisor position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82497226