Customer Care Representative
Are you comfortable dealing with escalated complaints and queries? Looking for a varied and fast paced environment? Have you decided it's time for a new challenge?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a customer service representative to join a leading UK new homes builder located in Solihull. With the office conveniently located a few minutes drive from Solihull town centre, you're in a great location for getting in some after work shopping or socialising.
The customer care team is the primary contact between the business and it's customers, and you'll be expected to ensure that every customer receives the same level of assistance and guidance you yourself would expect.
- Liaise with purchasers, contractors and suppliers to ensure that remedial issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner and within agreed time scales
- Source specialist contractors as required
- Preparation of invoices and contra charge notifications
- Preparation and distribution of correspondence arising from Demonstration & Inspection and Handover Meetings
- Organise the completion of works identified at Handover Meetings to ensure works completed within two weeks
- Provide information for the six monthly Customer Service Report
- Organise for the relevant operatives/contractors to complete office works as and when required
- Secretarial duties and responsibilities, including typing, and the management of internal and external post
- Filing of paperwork on individual house files
- Answer and deal with all calls and enquiries relating to your developments
To deliver that you must be able to demonstrate:
- Customer service experience from a house building environment
- Excellent communication - written and verbal
- Ability to deal with complaints
- IT Literacy
- Salary of up to £25000
- On-site parking
- Conveniently located within five minutes driving distance of Solihull town centre
- Team social events
- Pension scheme
- Health care
If you're passionate about delivering a high-quality customer service, no matter the query, don't hesitate, apply today
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82485804