Product Owner / Project Owner
PRODUCT / PROJECT OWNER
To £45,000 plus car and bonus
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Product / Project Owner to join a leading FMCG business in the midlands at a time of exciting change and business transformation with a number of projects running simultaneously. This is a great opportunity for an experienced project / product delivery professional (ideally with 'Agile’ skills) to join the business and make a significant contribution.
Reporting to the Head of Business Transformation and supporting the senior leadership team you will be pivotal in ensuring that business cases are reviewed, project plans are well defined and planned, and that cross-functional teams are formed and work well together to achieve objectives. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Preparation and management of project plans including defining clear objectives, milestones and time lines
- Understand the commercial drivers to enable prioritisation of projects an allocation of resources
- Work with key stakeholders to identify internal and external interdependencies and cross-functional impacts and benefits of projects
- Play and pro-active and influential role in driving the progress of projects to ensure that they stay on track and on budget, presenting regular updates to the senior management team
- Support the projects through consultation with Subject Matter Experts and conducting background research, data collection and benchmarking
- Manage risks, issues and changes including escalation as appropriate
- Ensure that best practice and project delivery methodologies are implemented
- Work with stakeholders and procurement where tender / bid processes are required
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Outstanding organisation and communications skills
- Relentless approach to achieving objectives, with a collegiate and yet assertive and influential style
- Able to build and sustain senior management relations and create / drive project delivery teams
- Proven experience of planning and delivering cross-functional projects in a large and fast paced environment. Prior experience of working within FMCG/Logistics, Facilities Management or retail sectors would be advantageous
- Excellent IT competency and experience of delivery Technology / Digital projects would be great!
- Agile, Prince 2, Six Sigma or similar knowledge
In return you will receive a competitive package including company car / allowance, bonus, up to 3 days annual leave, pension and health cover. To apply please forward your CV together with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period.