Assistant Planning and Estates Surveyor
Position: Assistant Planning & Estates Surveyor
Location: This role is to be based from Stoke on Trent , but will involve travel to various sites across the UK. A full UK driving licence is therefore essential.
Salary guideline: Subject to experience, training and development also available, plus pension and employee benefits
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5pm, with potential flexibility offered.
Our clients Estates team is at the very heart of their business, ensuring that they maximise the efficient use of their assets to secure their future manufacturing capabilities and also delivering substantial revenues from their extensive property portfolio.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant to join the Estates Team who are responsible for a substantial portfolio of; manufacturing sites, quarries, offices, rural estate and other land related assets.
As an employee of our client you will have the opportunity to develop yourself in a structured training and development program (RICS and company training).
Key responsibilities will involve assisting with:
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with planning permission, leases and permits,
- Provision of support with the Local Development Framework,
- Queries from a variety of stakeholders to assist us in maximising revenue and managing risk.
- Instructing agents to deal with lease renewals, rent reviews and dilapidations, whilst ensuring all landlord and tenant data is accurate before liaising with our accounts team.
- The disposal of surplus assets including land and commercial premises and the management of repairs.
The role will also include assisting with quarry planning permissions all as part of developing the sites for future mineral extraction.
To be considered you must:
- Be proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint (ideally at an advanced level)
- Have impeccable communication skills (including exceptional English Language and grammar)
- Be flexible and able to work to numerous pressured deadlines
- Be meticulous in your attention to detail
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have a HND, Degree or equivalent in a related subject such as geology, mineral surveying, town planning, estates law or rural resource management.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82755572