Our client is looking for experienced Maintenance Engineers, that are electrically biased based, in Willenhall.
Working hours are rotating days and afternoons.
Maintenance Engineer Job Purpose:
The main role of the maintenance engineer will be to action preventative planned maintenance systems, whilst assuring that all maintenance repairs to plant, equipment and buildings are carried out to a high standard.
Maintenance Engineer Job Role, but not exclusive to:
• Fault finding and diagnosis
• PPM and TPM
• Sound practical knowledge of electrical and mechanical installation
• Welding skills
• Good computer and engineering software skills including EMS system
• Being aware of company budgets for new parts and repairs
• Good knowledge of policies and health and safety procedures
• Maintaining and recording calibrations on bath temperature control instrumentation and burners.
• Knowledge of insurance inspections
• Rotating on call system
• Participate in the auditing of plant maintenance department.
• Maintain and enforce the use of PPE provided in accordance with statutory requirements.
You will need to have a minimum of City & Guilds 2365 Electrical Installation qualification or the equivalent, plus experience to show you have used this knowledge in a practical way
To apply please send CV via email: Click Apply or call: 01902 319333