Recruitment Partner / Specialist
City & County Healthcare Group provides quality home care services to people living across the UK. We enable our service users to access the expert care they need, whilst continuing to live in the homes that they know and love.
To support the process to recruit care staff into our respective care organisations, we are now seeking to recruit a Recruitment Partner/Specialist to work at our Central Recruitment Team offices in Stoke-On-Trent.
Typical duties will include, but not be limited to: -
- Telephoning individuals/applicants who have applied for work at any of our care branches
- Conducting high volume, comprehensive telephone interviews (within strict SLA's)
- Updating and maintaining the in-house ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Booking interviews and documenting outcomes
- Data mining/CV Searching in response to specific requests from branches
The person: -
- Experience within a recruitment role
- Preferably an understanding of the home care sector
- Exceptional telephone communication skills/techniques
- Good standard of general education (Minimum of 2 x GCSE's in English/Maths at Grade C or above)
- Excellent data entry skills with a keen eye for detail
- Intuitive and proactive approach to work
- Creative problem solver
This is a full-time permanent position, with a fantastic company who are able to offer excellent career development and role progression. Continuous training and support will be provided.
If this position could be of interest to you, please send a CV to register your interest and our Internal Recruitment Team will be in touch.