Social Worker - Care Management/Child Protection
Social Personnel would like to speak with Children Social Workers for a client of ours in the West Midlands This client is keen identify candidates with a suitable background in frontline Childrens Services.
You will need to:
- Holding a caseload of children subject to Child Protection Plans and Children in Need under Section 17 of the Children’s Act of 1989.
- Undertaking Initial Assessments under Section 17 of the Children’s Act of 1989.
- Undertaking Core Assessments under Section 47 of the Children’s Act of 1989
In return you will get:
- Hourly rate of £29.93
- An Aftercare Team that deals with personal queries (including pay)
- Access to exclusive temporary/Interim/permanent vacancies
- Inclusion in our training and development programmes
- An invitation to our guest list for candidate networking events
Social Personnel is dedicated to equal opportunities and committed to safeguarding vulnerable people. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, don’t hesitate to get in contact with any questions you may have.