5 days left
- Contract Type
Lye, full time permanent
Salary: £21,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm (1 hour lunch)
Our client is a company based in Lye with over 50 years experience in the provision of lifting equipment and other associated products. They are looking to recruit a Hire Controller to join their Lifting Gear division.
The main purpose of the role is to work as part of the team to deal with Lifting Gear Hire business, from initial enquiry through to dispatch and final payment of invoice. You will be responsible for producing quotations, follow up, processing hire orders and ensuring excellent customer service. The successful candidate will need a pro-active approach to investigating further business opportunities with both existing and new customers.
The successful candidate will have experience within the Lifting Gear industry alongside a customer service background. IT skills will be essential.
Key responsibilities & skills
- Lifting gear industry knowledge and experience.
- LEEA entrance exam.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi task and show initiative and commitment.
- Excellent time-management skills whilst demonstrating a flexible approach and a 'can do' attitude
- Sound organisational skills to achieve superior performance.
- Able to work accurately demonstrating attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of Sage and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Flexibility that includes the potential to assist other departments and locations within the business.
To apply please email CV: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 01902 319333
Apply for Hire Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly