Spanish Speaking Sales Executive
Our client is currently recruiting for a Sales Executive. Within this role you will be responsible for the continued growth of one of their expanding regions in Spain. You will be given an area to develop, accounts to manage and nurture along with a substantial number of warm leads, giving you the opportunity to inform and consult prospective new clients about the benefits they can offer.
· Using your skills and the tools around you to develop lasting relationships with new and existing customers.
· Engaging with and developing your given target area.
· Collaborate with your Team Leader to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all active sales areas
· Protect the brand and reputation of both company and its clients by the delivery of first class service levels
· Accountable for the growth and evolution of a geographical area against set performance standards and targets
· Accountable for the retention of customers within a specific geographic area to ensure targets are achieved
· To actively work in a structured way to ensure all KPI’s and personal development targets are achieved
· To input all data and maintain accurate records in accordance with the company CRM system
· To actively promote & support cross-functional relationships with all external functions eg. After Sales, Logistics and Finance
· Achieve company expectations on margin, market penetration and customer happiness
· A minimum of 1 years related experience in sales or customer relations in a fast paced progressive business is preferred, although a can-do attitude and willingness to make cold sales calls is essential.
· Proven problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret performance and customer feedback
· Experience in developing relationships
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of internal CRM systems in any capacity.
· As the sales team contact Spanish businesses you will need to be fluent in Spanish.
£18,000-£21,000 + Bonus