Recruitment Business Partner
Recruitment Business Partner - Volume
The UK's largest gas network, with a proud past, spanning 200 years and an exciting future, focused on keeping the energy flowing for many more years to come.
What you'll be doing
- Campaign management: Working alongside the Resourcing Manager, you will manage all volume recruitment to deliver the annual intake of entry talent and field force teams. From influencing the design of workforce planning to successfully marketing your campaigns, you will manage all volume campaigns through to conclusion.
- Employer Branding: Represent the organisation in the external market and promote the organisation as an employer of choice to key classes of potential candidates and associated institutions such as schools colleges and universities, to ensure good numbers of high calibre applicants come forward seeking positions within the organisation.
- Talent Pipeline: Work with hiring managers across all business areas to analyse and understand resourcing needs and build talent pipelines for the business areas, delivering requirements through a successful strategic process.
- Competitor and Market Analysis: Regularly analyse the recruitment market and maintain a watching brief over the activities of key competitors for talent, and provide recommendations to management to ensure that the organisation maintains a competitive edge when sourcing talent.
- Vendor management: You will be the point of contact for the business and our external partners and customers. You will build and maintain working relationships to ensure they deliver services as specified in a timely and efficient manner.
- Sourcing and Selection Strategies: Advise the hiring managers of sourcing and selection strategies to optimise the process for the allocated business areas and contribute to overall resourcing process enhancement. Ensure there are fit for purpose processes in place for effective candidate assessment and develop bespoke solutions where appropriate.
- Selection Tools: Ensure that the organisation maximises the use of market leading selection tools.
- Assessment Centres: Design, plan, resource and sometimes chair Assessment Centres to ensure these are effectively run and yield beneficial results. Continually review and improve these centres, staying close to the market to understand what best practices are.
- Budget: You will manage the recruitment budget for all volume recruitment, ensuring that all recruitment solutions and processes are cost effective working within the budgets at all times.
- Continuous Improvement: Working with our business stakeholders, you will understand the requirements to drive continuous improvement to enhance efficiency, candidate experience and to ensure business needs are achieved.
- Maintenance of ATS: Ensure the ATS is effectively maintained, that candidate data is entered and updated in a timely manner and that the system provides optimal support to the resourcing process.
- Management Information: Create and maintain Management Information with respect to resourcing in all business areas.
- Metrics and KPIs: Be clear on the metrics and KPIs for the area of responsibility, ensuring these are achieved and foster and support the process of continuous improvement.
- Internal Relationships: Work effectively with the related teams and key customers such as HRBPs to avoid duplications and ensure seamless working of the resourcing process.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in relation to resourcing activities to facilitate effective working and ensure needs and expectations are realised.
- Inclusion and Diversity: Working alongside the Resourcing Team Manager to understand the Inclusion and Diversity strategy, ensuring your recruitment campaigns achieve the business' targets and ambitions.
- Lead Policy Expert: Act as a lead policy expert within the Resourcing Team advising others on resourcing policies and effectively influencing across all business areas to ensure adherence to policies.
What you'll bring
- Knowledge of recruitment, assessment, and selection processes
- Knowledge of sourcing and attraction
- Demonstrable Inclusion and Diversity knowledge
- Experience of using an ATS
- Stakeholder management
- Campaign management
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships at senior level
- Ability to adapt approaches and utilise and align skills to different customer groups
- Ability to set and manage customer expectations
- Strong networking and collaboration skills
- Demonstrable passion and commitment to excellence in continuous improvement and quality
- Strong results orientation
- Openness and flexibility to change
- Competent in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook