Fares and Ticketing Assistant
About the Company: Our client is a well-established company on the outskirts of Derby who are looking for a Full Time Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Creating and claiming bookings
- Requesting upgrades
- Dealing with special requests
- Cancellations and refunds
- Distributing manifests
- Creation and updating of various spreadsheets
- Amending data on an in house system
- Dealing with requests on the workflow
- Checking contracts
- General office duties
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also on their own initiative when necessary.
- Good communication skills - verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Excel as spreadsheets are an integral part of the departments records.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise their workload.
- Good organisational skills.
What's in it for you? This is a full time Permanent position working 37.5 hours per week. Working hours will be Monday -Friday 9am-5.30pm. Salary will be GBP20k but will depend upon experience. Our client offers excellent benefit package that can be discussed at interview stage.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP, so please send an up to date CV to to apply.