Business Development Coordinator
Strong team Player, with excellent communication skills, a proactive sales person, with a positive attitude, who is used to working in a fast paced demanding environment.
- Calling new and lapsed clients to introduce the company and evaluate lapsed clients
- Making 20 quality calls to the above clients
- Researching competitor websites to identify job vacancies they are advertising.
- Introducing the Recruitment LINK Limited to existing/potential customers when conducting reference checks
- Creating/sending out mailshots, introducing TRL to existing/potential clients.
- Arranging appointments and client visits for the consultants
- Creating and advertising vacancies
- Participating in Telethons, Scouting for new business with consultants when required
- Provide holiday cover for the staff absence as and when required in branch
- Answering enquiries from clients, candidates and applicants for the Branch.
- Telephone & Reception duties if and when required
- Typing of correspondence as required
- Adhering to KPIs and targets set.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all candidates that have registered with the Recruitment LINK comply with GDPR regulations
- Sourcing candidate skills from job Boards and internal databases
- Reference checking of candidates registered
- Chasing companies who have failed to return references
- Covering reception in the absence of the Secretary and assisting when necessary.
- Controlling incoming telephone calls and messages, directing calls to the Consultants.
- Searching databases for candidates and producing and setting out CVs as required
- Filing & Retrieving from files documentation (hard copy/electronically stored) to assist Consultants in their work relating to original CV database
- Updating jobs on TRLWebsite and all other job boards used by the branch
- Carrying out any additional duties as may from time to time be requested by the Branch Manager/Director
Hours of work 8.30am -5.30pm Monday - Friday
Telephone Carole Bennett Branch Manager FIRP on 0108