Part time: – Flexible, Initially 3 days / week.
We are a leading manufacturer of specialist nano-coating materials supplying many trade sectors and enjoying dynamic growth. We require an experienced and enthusiastic marketing assistant to coordinate and generate B2B marketing activities.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have relevant further educational / professional qualifications.
- Will have previous experience in marketing / sales roles (preferably B2B).
- Will show creativity in the management of marketing projects
- Will have excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Would like working hours flexibility.
Specifically, the role will involve the following:
- Management of the preparation and creation of PR material for trade publications and events. The company supplies performance enhancing and environmentally responsible products for a range of sectors via several sales channels. As such, marketing content has broad application and is themed accordingly.
- Coordination of management of B2B leads using our CRM system.
- Coordinating preparation for, as well as assisting at occasional trade exhibitions. These would be infrequent yet require considerable planning.
- Research around new uses of existing products and creation of specific databases
- Customer service activities
- Working in a relaxed and pleasantly located office environment
Salary commensurate with experience.
In the first instance, please send CV and covering letter via email: Click Apply