Role: Pharmacy Assessor
Location: West Midlands
Working hours: 2 days per week, Flexible
Contract Type: ASAP - Christmas
At Reed Further Education, we are currently working in partnership with a College who are recruiting for a temporary lecturer for a Pharmacy Assessor.
The successful candidate will support, guide and mentor students through their chosen qualification. You must be willing to plan, prepare and assess students to ensure they reach their goals.
- A pharmacy qualification at degree level or above
- Level 2 in Maths and English
- An assessors qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to commit until Christmas
- A proven commitment to CPD
In return, when working through Reed you will receive:
* Access to pension scheme
* Weekly Pay for all candidates
* Continual Professional Development
* Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
* Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
* Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in please do apply! Alternatively if you have any questions, please contact me:
We also offer a referral scheme of £100 for a successful placement so if you do know anyone I could help, please take advantage of this!