- Contract Type
- Full Time
Position: Maintenance Electrician
Location: Kidderminster, Worcestershire
Salary: Circa £42'000 per annum + Overtime
Hours of work: 4 on 4 off - Days & Nights
We have an exciting opportunity available for a maintenance electrician to join this very well respected heavy engineering manufacturer based in Kidderminster with a number of manufacturing plants based across the UK.
Working as part of the Maintenance Team providing 'Hands-on' Electrical & Technical support to both Production and other internal functions throughout the Factory.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Essential planned maintenance and necessary repairs to keep the factory in good working order. Provide electrical maintenance cover through effective and efficient response to plant breakdowns throughout the factory.
- Taking a leading role in on-going process improvement throughout the factory developing new ideas and better solutions.
- Provide good communication skills to colleagues & production personnel to develop an understanding of the machinery operation so faults can be diagnosed & rectified efficiently.
- Being actively involved in the TPM Improvement Process.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Qualified to ONC/HNC or equivalent
- Experience of fault finding upon PLC's the ability to program would be an advantage but not essential as extensive training can be provided
- Flexibility to shift work when required
This position is being advertised by E3 Recruitment who operate as an employment business
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83186281