CNC Programmer & Setter
Job Title: CNC Programmer & Setter
Annual Salary: GBP24,000 to GBP29,000
Our client specialises in precision machining and tool-making for the Aerospace, Automotive, Formula 1 and Industrial Extruder industries. With their accreditation, design, material sourcing expertise, unique full-capability machine shop, prototyping through mass production, they're able to offer a full service.
Due to growth in the business there is now an exciting opportunity for a further CNC Programmer & Setter to join their expanding team of professionals.
- Set and program CNC turning (boring)/milling machines for production within allocated times
- Operate and make adjustments to the machine settings as required
- Ensure that the quality expectations interpreted by engineering drawings are achieved
- Ensure that allocated operation times are achieved and fill daily activity sheets
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- CNC Programming (Fanuc/Heidenhain/Mazak)
- Turning, Milling, multiple axis machines
- Interpret engineering drawings
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply within.