£20,000 - £25,000
Stoke - On - Trent
Projects / Contracts Engineer required working for one the UK's market leading companies in the supply, manufacture, design, install and service of pumps, valves and control equipment. Due to a rapid period of growth they are now looking for a Projects / Contracts engineer to join their Pumping Stations Team.
The role will involve controlling and progress of new contracts from design to procurement of materials, to produce a healthy profit for the department. The role with also include research and development of new products to ensure the company maintains its current status in the market place.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Ensure profitable sales
- Ensure correct selection of equipment is made in line with customer requirements and specifications.
- Maintain close contact with customers, build up rapport, and establish customer loyalty.
- Site visits as required.
- Review new contacts with the view to constructing the mechanical design.
- Produce designs using 2D AutoCAD and 3D Solidworks.
- Produce parts lists.
- Procure materials on a competitive price basis
- Compile operation and maintenance manuals, sometimes to customers' specifications.
Skills and Qualifications;
- Knowledge of the industry
- Experience of working in a similar role as a project / contract / applications engineer
- Competent computer user
- Customer communication skills
- Engineering experience
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83199752