Customer Service Advisor
If you want to work for one of the biggest names in FMCG and continue a career in world class Customer Service, this is the role for you.
We want to hear from people with a passion for customer service, who go above and beyond as standard. You'll be receiving and responding to customer interactions and working to make sure the customer has the best possible journey in store and online.
With an attractive salary and excellent bonus and benefits package, there's never been a better time to apply and work for this amazing brand.
- Receive and respond to customer interactions
- Responding to queries in a timely manner
- Manage and resolve complaints
- Ensure a world class customer experience
- Working to team KPIs
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent phone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Good IT skills
- Previous experience in a call / contact centre environment