Driver with Sales Advisor Responsibilities - Cannock
Driver with Sales Advisor Duties - Cannock
40 Hours per week over 5 days
Monday to Saturday
Salary:GBP17,950 plus pension and benefits
We now have an opportunity for a Driver with Sales Advisor Duties to join our team, to provide exceptional service to our customers in store. You will play a vital part in keeping the store, and its deliveries service running smoothly and efficiently by delivering to our customers in the local area and serving on the busy trade counter when required. Experience with our products isn't strictly necessary, if you bring great customer service and team working skills to the table, we'll give you everything you need to succeed.
Brewers is a family run business, with over 110 years' history in our industry. We are the first choice for the professional Decorator, with 160 branches nationwide. We enjoy a growing base of retail customers who value our quality products, advice and excellent service.
As a Full-Time Sales Advisor in our Cannock branch, you will:
- Make multi drop deliveries to customers in and around the Cannock and surrounding area driving our Company Transit van.
- Unload deliveries and ensure stock is distributed throughout the store
- Keep our warehouse organised and safe, in line with company standards
- Provide exceptional service to customers in branch, to deliver upon our reputation for quality Brewers service
- Use product knowledge to provide recommendations and help customers find the best product for their needs
- Mix paint for Customers, process specialist orders, and request special stock within the Branch network when required
- Build relationships with customers to fully identify their needs and allow us to provide a comprehensive service
Who we are looking for to join our team:
- A reliable driver with a full & current driving licence
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality - happy to help both customers and colleagues
- Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can be relied upon to work as an individual at all times
- Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our industry
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) increasing with service
- Free life assurance
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners - major high street brands, supermarkets etc.
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Pension plan through Legal & General
- Company profit share scheme (after qualifying period)
- Generous staff in-store discounts
- Staff uniform
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the Apply Now button on this page to complete the mandatory application form.
We are unfortunately unable to respond to all applications, due to the volume of response we receive. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks of the closing date of this vacancy, please accept your application as unsuccessful on this occasion.