- Key point of contact between clients and the organization.
- Answering queries, offering advice, support, and information and introducing and recommending company products.
- Appropriate face to face interaction, hospitality and professionalism towards clients on site.
- Accurately calculating rental estimates, quotes chasing and follow up. Processing bookings.
- Handover of vehicles and checking back in.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Work with the team based at the other offices to ensure vehicle quality is maintained and appropriate damage is reported.
- Delivery and collection of vehicles when needed.
- Representing and promoting the business well and being an ambassador of the organization.
- Cleaning and polishing hire vehicles inside and out
- Checking and maintenance of vehicles including inspecting for damage and reporting any issues
- Showing the customer around the vehicle and ensuring they know how to operate it and ensuring their paperwork is completed correctly and signed
- Driving/shunting company vehicles around the yard in accordance with the requirements of the Department of Transport and highway code/company policies
Experience / Requirements
- Full UK License with no current endorsements
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized, with an eye for detail.
- Valeting experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and be safety conscious
- Smart, professional appearance
- Interest in Motor Vehicles
- APPLICANT NEEDS TO BE 25 AND OVER DUE TO INSURANCE PURPOSES ***