Network General Manager
Network General Manager
£45000 + Excellent Benefits
Our client, who are a leading Logistics business with operations across the UK and Europe, is looking to recruit a Network General Manager to be based out of their site in Solihull. Reporting directly in to the Head of National Operations, you will have 4 Direct reports with a responsibility for a much larger team.
- Deliver budget against forecast
- Ensure Depot meets operational targets whilst maintaining control of cost base, implementing efficiency initiatives and developing our partner network to mitigate risk
- Development of an effective, scalable, sustainable network of partners dedicated to delivering service excellence
- Deliver Service Excellence to our clients; ensuring operational escalations are resolved quickly and effectively and communicated proactively to the client. Implement an ethos of continuous improvement within the operation.
- Develop a people management plan to manage, develop and coach staff to ensure operational capability is sustainable.
Skills & Experience
- Network operational expertise gained in a fast paced 3PL or 4PL multi-site environment
- Demonstrable experience of achieving operational management of KPI's and SLA's
- Established track record of strong internal and external stakeholder engagement.
- Financial acumen and knowledge of P&L and budget management/ control
- Proven success in recruiting, managing, coaching and developing a high performing team
- Ability to balance financial, operational, client and strategic needs within a business
- Experience of expert management of fleet resource both own and subcontracted
Our client is a Leading Logistics business based in Solihull
£40,000 + Excellent Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/83273551