RMN / RGN
Registered Nurse’s - ‘Good’ rated service
Are you an experienced RMN/RGN looking to develop your career further? Are you a good team player and are you motivated by person centred care?
Then we would like to hear from you! Advinia Healthcare, an award winning, top 15 UK Care Home provider is recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work in our Under New Management Nursing Home- Ryland View.
Ryland View is a 144 bedded Home in Tipton which provides palliative care, Parkinson’s nursing, convalescence, YPD and Dementia nursing.
Benefits of being a Nurse at Advinia Healthcare:
• Free NMC pin renewal
• Competitive pay rates
• Free DBS check and uniform
• Refer a friend scheme
• Meals on long days
• Extra day of annual leave for your birthday (after 1 year of employment) • Paid breaks
• Free Revalidation
• Skilled training with a qualified Nurse and fantastic opportunities for career development.
• Robust Continuing Professional Development
• £2000 bonus once the 6-month probationary period has been passed.
Your duties as a Nurse will include:
• Leading, supervising and training the care team
• General Nursing duties-Maintaining acceptable levels of personal hygiene, clean beds and proper nutrition for the Residents.
• Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
• Observations and Monitoring of blood sugar levels
• Keeping precise, up to date records and communicating with Drs and the Home Manager
• Maintaining the Client’s dignity and respect at all times.
Please get in touch with our Recruitment team today and become part of the Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age Ryland View Nursing Home Ryland View Arnham Way, Dudley DY4 7HR
Telephone 0121 520 1577