Churchill Howard are recruiting a Project Finance Analyst on behalf of our business partner, a leading listed business in South Birmingham. This high-profile Project Accountant role will sit within the Commercial Finance Function and will require a candidate to demonstrate strong relationship building skills to see projects through to a successful conclusion.
Project Accountant - Responsibilities:
- Monitor the progress of financial projects with a business strategy and systems focus
- Own multiple projects at any one time and be able to prioritise effectively
- Be the champion of process improvement - Advanced Excel skills essential
- Lead the transition of new processes - Develop, maintain and train
- Facilitate project management highlighting key areas of consideration and opportunities available to the business
- Develop long term business strategy with the Senior Management team
- Support finance management and project teams
The ideal candidate will be either finalist level or recently qualified accountant (CIMA/ ACCA or equivalent) and will have a background in operational finance. They will be an exceptional communicator with the ability to challenge the norm and drive through positive change.
In return they will be offered excellent progression opportunities whilst working within a fantastic office environment that truly believes in the development of its staff.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.