Warehouse Logistics Assistant - Entry Level Opportunity
Warehouse & Logistics Assistant - Entry Level Opportunity
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Are you a proactive individual looking to kick-start an exciting career? Want to earn while you learn with a well-established business? If so, this is a great opportunity to significantly increase your skill-set as a Warehouse & Logistics Assistant.
Qpac Packaging are one of the UK's leading suppliers of flexible packaging products. With over 20 years' experience at the forefront of our industry, we serve a broad range of customers and have built a strong reputation for service excellence and competitive pricing.
Now, we're looking for a Warehouse & Logistics Assistant to join our friendly team and learn all there is to know about our fast-paced warehouse and logistics processes.
- Salary of GBP17,000 per annum
- Training on operating forklift trucks, SAP B1 software and H&S equipment checks
- Gain valuable industry experience with a successful business
- Learn how to expedite orders and deal with customers and suppliers
- Support to complete first aid emergency training courses (if interested)
- Work in new premises with great transportation links
- 20 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays
As a Warehouse & Logistics Assistant, you'll support all aspects of our logistics and warehousing processes, while completing tasks in-line with Health & Safety standards.
In this varied role and working closely with both of the Warehouse & Logistics Managers, you will:
- Receive full forklift and health and safety training
- Load/unload vehicles
- Book in stock and put away pallets
- Pick and prepare customer pallet orders for transport
- Learn about transport and logistics
- Make transport bookings
- Help to maintain accurate stock records and perform checks
- Liaise with suppliers on delivery due dates
- Prepare stock and order reports for customers and liaise with them
To join us as a Warehouse & Logistics Assistant, you'll need:
- Experience of using MS Office, particularly Excel
- A full driving licence or be willing to take your driving test soon
- Strong communication skills
- A positive attitude
Please note, due to the nature of our work, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check.
We're eager to hear from you if you've worked as, or would like to become a, Warehouse Assistant, Logistics Assistant, Warehouse Operative, Logistics Operative, Trainee Warehouse & Logistics Co-ordinator, Warehouse & Logistics Assistant or General Operative.
Webrecruit and Qpac Packaging are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're looking to embark on an engaging career as a Warehouse & Logistics Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 8:00 - 16:30