1 day left
- Contract Type
Due to recent growth within The Studio People we are looking to increase our purchasing team. The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Prepare purchase orders on behalf of the company.
- Review prices and product specifications from various suppliers
- Creating and maintaining price lists, as well as determining if we have enough stock on hand.
- Track deliveries and make sure we receive exactly what was ordered from suppliers.
- Booking Hotels/Parking for site teams, ensuring the best possible price is available.
- Process invoices/credits on Construction Manager/ Sage
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
- Research potential suppliers
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
- Prepare cost analysis
- Maintain updated records of invoices and credits and Ensure Filing is kept up to date and organised
- Develop relationship with suppliers to ensure we are getting the best prices
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Liaise with site managers to ensure site orders are done in a timely manner
- Experience within the construction trade
- Sage Line 50
- Construction Manager (desirable but not a requirement)
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Buyer/Purchasing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly