Our client is looking for an Administration Assistant to join their expanding Burslem Office as a key member of their administration team. Your role will be rewarding, diverse and you'll be supporting a company who truly make a difference.
The Administration Assistant position will be to provide and maintain a methodical, effective and efficient administration system. You'll ensure data is up to date and accurate as per business requirements and will help provide high quality customer service as front of house.
The role of Administration Assistant will see you
- Provide administration support by maintaining relevant documentation
- Communicating professionally and politely with customers by telephone, correspondence and face to face
- Assisting with the planning and delivery of events
- Conduct and collate surveys, audits and other statistical reports
- Track stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
The Administration Assistant position will suit an individual with previous administration experience and a developed understanding of the support an Administrator provides across the Company.
- Previous experience as an Administration Assistant or similar position
- Confidence with communication; both verbally and written with a professional and compassionate demeanour
- An accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Developed organisational, administrative and monitoring skills
- IT Skills including word processing, spreadsheets, databases
- Demonstrate an understanding of enthusiasm to help build and be part of a growing organisation
- Commitment to providing an excellent customer service with high standards of quality
- An enthusiastic and positive personality
Hours: 9.00am till 4.30pm
Salary: £16,257.50 (works out at £8.93ph)
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.