Sales Support Administrator
My Manufacturing Client based in the Centre of Stoke on Trent is urgently looking to recruit a Sales Support Administrator to join their team.
Candidates will be required to be flexible, and work with the sales and legal teams.
Fantastic Administration Skills are required.
Office Hours Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00
Salary Offered between £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
- Support for the sales area including acceptance/decline of requests for quotations, receipts and downloading of sales enquires and specifications, compilation and issue of sales quotations, production of sales reports and general secretarial assistance for the sales area.
- Liaising with the legal department for terms and conditions review, bank bonds and any other documents requiring input.
- Administration of time-sheets. Data input, production of recovery reports and reporting excess drawing time for chargeable hours to client.
- Processing contractor and supplier invoices.
- Administration of supplier advance payment guarantees.
- To arrange all travel for the department. Flights, hotels, taxis, visa applications and process all associated invoices.
- General administration including department diary, monthly attendance report, stationery orders, holiday requests and filing. Bradford report, absence forms and return to work reviews.
- Assistance for Contracts Administrator and provision of cover when absent.
- Co-Coordinating shipping including communications with freight forwarders and preparation of shipping documents (packing lists/advice notes/shipping invoices). Liaising with Contracts Engineers for required information and co-coordinating same with all involved parties.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser